Общая таблица по всем устройствам/ Summary table for all devices
|Source project||Release date||Version||Affected devices||Changelog|
|WB-MS||13-06-2019||4.6.1||WB-V2||added support of MS v2 sensor with another coefficients for adc to measure lux using OSRAM_BPW34S sensor.|
|WB-MR||13-06-2019||1.12.0||WB-MR*, WB-MWAC||default input mode switch (1)|
|WB-MCM||28-05-2019||1.0.0||WB-MCM8||initial firmware version: 32-bit EEPROM-stored counters; digital inputs LED indication|
|WB-MR||17-05-2019||1.11.1||WB-MR*, WB-MWAC||fix invalid inputs state in discrete registers after startup|
|WB-MS||22-03-2019||4.6.0||WB-MIR, WB-M1W2||added w1 temperature registers without invalid state - it save previous valid (20 - 21)
added w1 channels status discret regs (16 - 17)
|WB-MS||04-03-2019||4.5.0||WB-MS, WB-MSW v.3, WB-MIR,
|support firmware update|
|WB-MS||27-02-2019||4.4.0||WB-MIR||mir64 version with 40 ir codes cells|
|WB-MS||11-02-2018||4.3.0||WB-MIR||more robust IR commands storage (i.e. without flash fs and compression), as in fw < 3.7.2|
|WB-MS||11-02-2019||4.2.0||WB-MSW v.3||* added: support for MSW v.3 hw rev 4.8
* added: temperature and relative humidity x100 value to 4 and 5 registers
* added: temperature and relative humidity self-heat compensation 245 register 1x100 *C
* added: new register 108: SGPC3 sensor version. 0xFFFF is sensor is missing on power-up
* change: sgpc3: ignoring data during 3 minutes after warm up (total 364 seconds after power up).
|WB-MR||04-03-2019||1.10.0||WB-MR*, WB-MWAC||support firmware update |-|
|WB-MRGB||2019-03-04||1.2.0||WB-MRGB-D||support firmware update|
|WB-MR||2019-02-14||1.9.4||WB-MR*, WB-MWAC||* change: fix change modbus id via broadcast 0 address|
|WB-MR||2018-11-14||1.9.2||WB-MR*, WB-MWAC||Add check valid for readed from eeprom settings
Add check valid for modbus address when changed via modbus and when readed from eeprom
|WB-MRGB||2019-02-13||1.1.3||WB-MRGBW-D||* change: fix change modbus id via broadcast 0 address (fixes ERRMRGBWD0001)|
|WB-MAP||2019-02-03||2.1||WB-MAP3H, WB-MAP3E, WB-MAP12H, WB-MAP6S||* change: WB-MAPs and CTs are now supposed to be calibrated separately.
Each CT is described by two parameters: (effective) turns ratio and phase delay.
These parameters are to be programmed into WB-MAP registers to proper operation
* change: phase angle is consistent between MAP3E and other models (-180..+180 notation)
* added: 32-bit registers for voltage and current
* fix change modbus uart settings
* change eeprom files to submodule. add neccesory defines. change project paths
* move eeprom settings load/save to separate file.
* move eeprom settings struct defines from config.h to settings.c.
* add modbus id change valdation
* add validation modbus settings when load from eeprom.
* add validation for buttons disable, pwm divider and fade time settings
* disable 1200 baud variant (need research why not work)
|WB-MDM2||1.1.0||WB-MD2||Two modbus holding registers 65 and 66 were added for users can choose 1 of 3 dimming curves: (0)incandecent bulbs, (1)LED bulbs, (2)resistive load|
|WB-MS||4.1.0||WB-MSW v.3||* note: MSW v.3 VOC-sensor related fixes and improvenets
* added: input register 106 with current valid SGPC3 baseline reported by the sensor
* added: input register 107 with current raw signal
* change: VOC sensor is initialized for 184s after power-on. During this time VOC registers return error value.
|WB-MS||4.0.1||WB-MSW v.3||* added: improve SPL metering on WB-MSW v.3|
|WB-MS||4.0.0||WB-MS, WB-MSW v.3, WB-MIR,
|* added: add new target for WB-MSW v3
* added: add PIR movement sensor support
* added: add SGPC3 air quality sensor support
* added: add discrete input mode for 1-wire inputs with activation counters
* added: improve SPL metering on WB-MS
* change: improved config storage
* fixes: workaround for IR bug
|WB-MS||3.12.2||WB-MAI2-mini/CC||add support for WB-MAI2-mini/CC|
|WB-MS||3.12.1||WB-MIR, WB-M1W2|| * change: fixes NTC heating compensation
* note NTC compersation value was damaged while saving/restoring from flash
|WB-MS||3.12||WB-MSW2|| * change: fixes NTC heating compensation
* change: add <censored> new CO2 sensor support to MSW2_3.4 boards * fixes modbus integrity check * checklist:add manual calibration for <censored> * checklist:add zero calibration (manual calibration to 400ppm) * note: - Write 1 to coilreg (COIL_REG_CO2_SENS_CALIBRATE_ZERO) 1 to fresh air calibrate any CO2 sensor (At <censored> the 1 value at coilreg remains 1 for 3 sec and then = 0) - Wrtie 1 to holdreg (HOLD_REG_CO2_SENS_ABC_CALIBRATION) 95 to CLOSE CO2 sensor ABC calib/ 0 = OPEN At changing the parameter ABC cylce is also transmitted to sensor - Write any value between 400-1500 into () 88 to manually calibrate <censored> sensor Register content is automatically set to 0 after calibration. - Write 1-15 to holdreg () 89 to set ABC cycle (days). At setting the register OPEN/CLOSE state is also transmitted.
|WB-MS||3.11.2||WB-MS, WB-MSW, WB-MIR, WB-M1W2||* change: bug fix: writing single hold reg value > 125 resulted modbus illegal data value error|
|WB-MS||3.11.1||WB-MS, WB-MSW, WB-MIR, WB-M1W2|| * change: add modbus package integrity testing to "mb_recive_hadler" function
* note: - returns with modbus error "MB_ERROR_ILLEGAL_DATA_VALUE" if a package includes a write CRC but wrong package size or fields - returns with modbus error "MB_ERROR_ILLEGAL_DATA_VALUE" if requested size of data is greater than allowed (125 at reading, 123 at writing but at writing technically not possible to get receive such command due to the limited RX buffer size) - returns with modbus error "MB_ERROR_ILLEGAL_FUNCTION" if modbus request function is unknow.
|WB-MS||3.10.1||WB-MS, WB-M1W2, WB-MIR||1-wire reset time changed from ~410 us to ~550 us. As in 1-Wire Standard, should be between 480 and 640 us|
|WB-MS||3.10.0||WB-MS, WB-M1W2, WB-MIR||added filter out algorithm for suspicious values 85C and 127.937C from 1-wire temperature sensors|
* note: modbus hold reg 3 = white channel value modbus hold reg 8 = button 3 value button3 short press = on/off white channel button3 long press = adjust brightness of white channel modbus hold reg 33 = button 3 counter
|WB-MAP||1.1||WB-MAP3H, WB-MAP3E, WB-MAP6S, WB-MAP12H||add support for WB-MAP3 devices|