This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Universal automation controllers running free software. They are used in the tasks of monitoring server and climate equipment, dispatching and collecting data from metering devices, as the basis for a "smart home" and industrial automation.
- Wiren Board 7 — is a powerful universal controller for demanding tasks.
- Extension modules are installed inside the controller case, compatible with Wiren Board 6 and Wiren Board 7.
- I/O modules are docked to the Wiren Board controller on the right side via the side connector. Compatible with Wiren Board 5, Wiren Board 6, Wiren Board 7.
- Supported Devices and Protocols — Third party hardware that works with the Wiren Board controller.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) — a collection of ready-made solutions and tips, useful links
- Diagnosing errors in the operation of the Wiren Board controller — a collection of tips for diagnosing the controller
Electricity meters and voltmeters
- WB-MAP12E — multi-channel power meter (surge current and voltage measurement)
- WB-MAP6S — single-phase multi-channel power meter
- WB-MAP3E — three-phase electricity meter (measuring current and voltage surges)
- WB-MAP3ET — three-phase electricity meter (surge current and voltage measurement) with built-in transformers
- WB-MAP3EV - three-phase voltmeter
- WB-CT309 — assembly of one-piece transformers for MAP meters
For information on choosing a relay module, see Recommendations for selecting a relay for a load.
- WB-MR3LV/K(I), WB-MR6LV/K(I) — 3- and 6-channel general purpose relay modules with switchable contact group
- WB-MR3LV/S, WB-MR6LV/S very powerful 3- and 6-channel normally open relay modules
- WB-MRPS6 — powerful 6-channel relay module without inputs
- WB-MRWL3 — very powerful 3-channel relay module
- WB-MR6C v.2 — 6-channel relay module
- WB -MR6C v.3 — 6-channel relay module with built-in power supply
- WB-MR6C/NC — 6-channel relay module with normally closed contacts
- WB-MR6CU v.2 — 6-channel compact relay module
- WB-MRM2-mini — compact 2-channel relay module
- WB-MRWM2 — powerful 2-channel relay module with power measurement
- WB-MS — universal sensor for temperature, humidity, light, air quality
- WB-MSW v.3 — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor v.3
- WB-MSW v.3 Zigbee — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor with Zigbee
- WB-MSW v.3 LoRa — climate and CO2 sensor in wall-mounted with LoRa
- WB-MAI6 — analog input module
- WB-MSW v.4 — climate and CO2 sensor in wall version v.4
- WB-MIO — I2C (WBIO) to RS-485 interface converter with Modbus RTU support
- WB-MIO-E v.2 — I2C (WBIO) to RS-485 interface converter supporting Modbus RTU and RS-485 (Modbus ) on Ethernet with Modbus RTU over TCP and Modbus TCP support
- WB-MGE v.2 — RS-485 (Modbus) to Ethernet converter supporting Modbus RTU over TCP and Modbus TCP
Network cards for refrigeration controllers
- WB-REF-U — network card for Carel BASIC, EASY, μRack, μC2SE, µC2, µGEO и Eliwell ID/ID PLUS
- WB-REF-DF-178A — network card for Danfoss EKC 202/EKC 210 controllers
- WB-REF-DF-ERC21 — network card for Danfoss ERC 211/ERC 213/ERC 214 controllers
- WB-MAO4 — analog output module 0-10V 4-channel
- WB-UPS v.2 — uninterruptible power supply module on lithium polymer batteries
- WB-MCM8 — 8-channel digital and counter input module
- WB-MIR v.2 — IR control device
- WB-M1W2 — converter for 1-Wire thermometers
- WB-MAI2-mini/CC — current signal measurement module
- WB-MWAC — module for water consumption accounting and leakage control
- WB-DEMO-KIT v.3 — "Demo suitcase": an integrator kit, for demonstration to the customer or independent quick mastering of Wiren Board devices
- Demo Stand — is an example of assembling a demo stand with Wiren Board equipment. Can be viewed at our office.
- WBIO-AO-10V-8 — 0-10 V analog output module.
- Wiren Board 6 is a universal controller for typical tasks.
- WB-MAI11 is an analog input module. Replacement: WB-MAI6.
- WB-REF-U-CR — network card for Carel BASIC(PYEZ)/EASY(PJEZ) controllers. The recommended replacement is WB-REF-U.
- WB-MRGBW-D — four-channel LED strip dimmer, module replaced by — WB-LED
- WB-MRGBW-D — четырёхканальный диммер светодиодных лент, аналог — WB-LED
- WB-DEMO-KIT v.2 — demo kit, version 2
- [[Wb-demo-kit v1|WB-DEMO-KIT v.1] ] - Demo Kit Version 1
- WB-UPS — Lithium Polymer Uninterruptible Power Supply Module
- WB-MR3HV, WB-MR6HV — Powerful 3- and 6-channel relay modules
- WB-MIO-E v.1 — device replaced by WB-MIO-E v.2
- WB-MGE v.1 — device replaced by WB-MGE v.2
- WBC-2G v.1 — module replaced by WBC-2G v.2
- WBC-3G — module replaced by WBC-4G
- WB-MR6C v.1 - replaced by WB-MR6C v.2
- WB-MSW2 — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor v.2
- WB-MSGR — electrochemical gas sensors WB-MSGR with built-in relay
- WB-MDM2 — two-channel dimmer for LED lamps and incandescent lamps 230 V
- WB-MCM16 — 16-channel counting input module
- WB-MRGB — LED strip dimmer
- WB-MRGB-D — LED strip dimmer (on DIN rail)
- WB-MSW — universal temperature, humidity, light, noise sensor in wall-mounted version v.1
- WB-MIR v1 — IR control device
- WB-MAP12H — multi-channel power meter (measurement of current and voltage harmonics)
- WB-MAP3H — three-phase electricity meter (measurement of harmonic components of current and voltage)
- WB-MR6F — relay module for step control of two fans
- WB-MR11 — 11-channel relay module
- WB-MR14 — 14-channel relay module
- WB-MRM2 — 2-channel relay module
- WBIO-AI-DCM-4 — current and voltage measurement module, replaced by the WBIO-AI-DV-12
- WBE2S-R-433MHZ — 433 MHz expansion module. Available upon request
- WB_AC_rev._E2.0 — standalone/networked IP access controller with built-in Mifare card reader
- WB-MGW — converter interfaces WB-MGW Wi-Fi — RS-485 is designed to create a bridge between Wi-Fi and RS-485 networks
- Wiren Board NETMON-2 — controller for automation and monitoring in a 19" rack. Wiren Board 5 + relay module + dry contact module + backup power module in a 19" rack case! N!*Wiren Board NETMON-1 is a 19" rack controller. The software is almost identical to that for Wiren Board 5. Devices differ in the set of ports and hardware characteristics
- Wiren Board 5 — the previous controller model
- Wiren Board 4 — outdated version of the controller
- Wiren Board Smart Home rev. 3.5 — outdated controller version
- Wiren Board rev. 2.8 — outdated controller version