Universal automation controllers running free software. They are used in the tasks of monitoring server and climate equipment, dispatching and collecting data from metering devices, as the basis for a "smart home" and industrial automation.
- Wiren Board 7 — is a powerful universal controller for demanding tasks.
- Extension modules are installed inside the controller case, compatible with Wiren Board 6 and Wiren Board 7.
- I/O modules are docked to the Wiren Board controller on the right side via the side connector. Compatible with Wiren Board 5, Wiren Board 6, Wiren Board 7.
- Supported Devices and Protocols — Third party hardware that works with the Wiren Board controller.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) — a collection of ready-made solutions and tips, useful links
- Diagnosing errors in the operation of the Wiren Board controller — a collection of tips for diagnosing the controller
Electricity meters and voltmeters
- WB-MAP12E — multi-channel power meter (surge current and voltage measurement)
- WB-MAP6S — single-phase multi-channel power meter
- WB-MAP3E — three-phase electricity meter (measuring current and voltage surges)
- WB-MAP3ET — three-phase electricity meter (surge current and voltage measurement) with built-in transformers
- WB-MAP3EV - three-phase voltmeter
- WB-CT309 — assembly of one-piece transformers for MAP meters
For information on choosing a relay module, see Recommendations for selecting a relay for a load.
- WB-MR3LV/K(I), WB-MR6LV/K(I) — 3- and 6-channel general purpose relay modules with switchable contact group
- WB-MR3LV/S, WB-MR6LV/S very powerful 3- and 6-channel normally open relay modules
- WB-MRPS6 — powerful 6-channel relay module without inputs
- WB-MRWL3 — very powerful 3-channel relay module
- WB-MR6C v.2 — 6-channel relay module
- WB -MR6C v.3 — 6-channel relay module with built-in power supply
- WB-MR6C/NC — 6-channel relay module with normally closed contacts
- WB-MR6CU v.2 — 6-channel compact relay module
- WB-MRM2-mini — compact 2-channel relay module
- WB-MRWM2 — powerful 2-channel relay module with power measurement
- WB-MS — universal sensor for temperature, humidity, light, air quality
- WB-MSW v.3 — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor v.3
- WB-MSW v.3 Zigbee — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor with Zigbee
- WB-MSW v.3 LoRa — climate and CO2 sensor in wall-mounted with LoRa
- WB-MAI6 — analog input module
- WB-MSW v.4 — climate and CO2 sensor in wall version v.4
- WB-LED — four-channel LED strip dimmer
- WB-AMPLED — four-channel amplifier for LED strips
- WB-MDM3 — three-channel dimmer for LED lamps and incandescent lamps 230 V
- WB-MIO — I2C (WBIO) to RS-485 interface converter with Modbus RTU support
- WB-MIO-E v.2 — I2C (WBIO) to RS-485 interface converter supporting Modbus RTU and RS-485 (Modbus ) on Ethernet with Modbus RTU over TCP and Modbus TCP support
- WB-MGE v.2 — RS-485 (Modbus) to Ethernet converter supporting Modbus RTU over TCP and Modbus TCP
Network cards for refrigeration controllers
- WB-REF-U — network card for Carel BASIC, EASY, μRack, μC2SE, µC2, µGEO и Eliwell ID/ID PLUS
- WB-REF-DF-178A — network card for Danfoss EKC 202/EKC 210 controllers
- WB-REF-DF-ERC21 — network card for Danfoss ERC 211/ERC 213/ERC 214 controllers
- WB-MAO4 — analog output module 0-10V 4-channel
- WB-UPS v.2 — uninterruptible power supply module on lithium polymer batteries
- WB-MCM8 — 8-channel digital and counter input module
- WB-MIR v.2 — IR control device
- WB-M1W2 — converter for 1-Wire thermometers
- WB-MAI2-mini/CC — current signal measurement module
- WB-MWAC — module for water consumption accounting and leakage control
- WB-DEMO-KIT v.3 — "Demo suitcase": an integrator kit, for demonstration to the customer or independent quick mastering of Wiren Board devices
- Demo Stand — is an example of assembling a demo stand with Wiren Board equipment. Can be viewed at our office.
- WBIO-AO-10V-8 — 0-10 V analog output module.
- Wiren Board 6 is a universal controller for typical tasks.
- WB-MAI11 is an analog input module. Replacement: WB-MAI6.
- WB-REF-U-CR — network card for Carel BASIC(PYEZ)/EASY(PJEZ) controllers. The recommended replacement is WB-REF-U.
- WB-MRGBW-D — four-channel LED strip dimmer, module replaced by — WB-LED
- WB-MRGBW-D — четырёхканальный диммер светодиодных лент, аналог — WB-LED
- WB-DEMO-KIT v.2 — demo kit, version 2
- [[Wb-demo-kit v1|WB-DEMO-KIT v.1] ] - Demo Kit Version 1
- WB-UPS — Lithium Polymer Uninterruptible Power Supply Module
- WB-MR3HV, WB-MR6HV — Powerful 3- and 6-channel relay modules
- WB-MIO-E v.1 — device replaced by WB-MIO-E v.2
- WB-MGE v.1 — device replaced by WB-MGE v.2
- WBC-2G v.1 — module replaced by WBC-2G v.2
- WBC-3G — module replaced by WBC-4G
- WB-MR6C v.1 - replaced by WB-MR6C v.2
- WB-MSW2 — wall mounted climate and CO2 sensor v.2
- WB-MSGR — electrochemical gas sensors WB-MSGR with built-in relay
- WB-MDM2 — two-channel dimmer for LED lamps and incandescent lamps 230 V
- WB-MCM16 — 16-channel counting input module
- WB-MRGB — LED strip dimmer
- WB-MRGB-D — LED strip dimmer (on DIN rail)
- WB-MSW — universal temperature, humidity, light, noise sensor in wall-mounted version v.1
- WB-MIR v1 — IR control device
- WB-MAP12H — multi-channel power meter (measurement of current and voltage harmonics)
- WB-MAP3H — three-phase electricity meter (measurement of harmonic components of current and voltage)
- WB-MR6F — relay module for step control of two fans
- WB-MR11 — 11-channel relay module
- WB-MR14 — 14-channel relay module
- WB-MRM2 — 2-channel relay module
- WBIO-AI-DCM-4 — current and voltage measurement module, replaced by the WBIO-AI-DV-12
- WBE2S-R-433MHZ — 433 MHz expansion module. Available upon request
- WB_AC_rev._E2.0 — standalone/networked IP access controller with built-in Mifare card reader
- WB-MGW — converter interfaces WB-MGW Wi-Fi — RS-485 is designed to create a bridge between Wi-Fi and RS-485 networks
- Wiren Board NETMON-2 — controller for automation and monitoring in a 19" rack. Wiren Board 5 + relay module + dry contact module + backup power module in a 19" rack case! N!*Wiren Board NETMON-1 is a 19" rack controller. The software is almost identical to that for Wiren Board 5. Devices differ in the set of ports and hardware characteristics
- Wiren Board 5 — the previous controller model
- Wiren Board 4 — outdated version of the controller
- Wiren Board Smart Home rev. 3.5 — outdated controller version
- Wiren Board rev. 2.8 — outdated controller version