We continue testing the new three-channel dimmer WB-MDM3, which replaced the previous two-channel model WB-MDM2.2 modifications will be released, 200 and 400 watts per channel. The release of the model is planned in the near future.WB-MDM3 is completely redesigned both software and hardware
- The power key control circuitry has been changed. The new firmware provides the user with advanced functionality: channel management differs from the implementation in the previous version.
- The on/off and brightness can now be controlled using coil registers, and the channel brightness level is maintained after the switch-off.
- The ability to programmatically configure dimming front/rear front with Modbus-register (it was previously only implemented in hardware using the switches under the cover of the dimmer switch).
- Two dimming curves are supported: power curve and led lamp curve. The ability to calibrate the brightness of the lamp on the dimming curve (depending on the brightness of the pulse width of the key opening).Calibration is done with a margin in both directions on the pulse width, in the registers you can set the lower threshold of the minimum brightness, and set the value for 100% brightness. How can it be useful to the average user? There are situations when the driver of the led lamp at a voltage of 150 volts gave the maximum brightness, and then the user may not notice further changes in the light level. Now you can set such a threshold that the difference between 99 and 100% brightness was noticeable to the eye.
- Software improvements also affected the operation of the buttons: now the switching on and off of the lamps is implemented using coil-registers - the channels can be controlled as on the WB-MR relay, with short presses. Flexible configuration for the needs of the user: the load can be switched on and off both by modbus and by the wall switch. One-button and two-button modes: one-button-brightness with long presses changes up and down; two-button-long press on one button increases the brightness to 100%, and the other-reduces to 1%, while the lamp continues to glow. On and off - by short press. Night mode: long press from off state turns the light on at minimum brightness so as not to hurt your eyes after dark.