Russian developer of software for control of automation systems, Audio&Video equipment and IoT devices.
iRidium solutions allow you to integrate any automation system, equipment and Media Servers and manage the project from any mobile device based on iOS, Android, Windows, using any interface design.
Our solution is an excellent combination of two worthy products. Wiren Board Zero controllers are reliable, multifunctional, relatively easy to configure and affordable. Wiren Board + iRidium server- the new solution for home and industrial automation
Software developer in the field of automation and operation control of industrial systems.
The main product of the company is a cross–platform vertically integrated MasterSCADA software package designed for the development of monitoring and operation control systems. The list of MasterSCADA implementations includes tens of thousands of systems that successfully operate in the CIS countries.
Manufacturer of a wide range of equipment from automation to medical equipment.
Specializes in resource accounting, boiler and sauna management.
It offers equipment that is convenient both for self-use and for work in Smart Home systems.
If you need turn-key automation, project development, installation and configuration of equipment, extension and maintenance of the existing automation system, please contact our partners in your region.
Moscow and Moscow region
LLC "Energy Efficiency"
«RedPine» is a developer of automated software and hardware complex tasks in administrative and technical services. This universal platform, made for control and management of engineering systems, allows remote monitoring, management, accounting, receiving necessary reports and providing accident prevention.
Monitoring. Control of power supply equipment, diesel generator sets, uninterruptible power supplies, auxiliary engineering systems
Dispatching system. . Control of operation modes of engineering systems, remote control of equipment, control of maintenance regulations, management of orders and staff
Accounting. Accounting of electricity consumption and generation, control of fuel level and consumption, temperature control, statistics and forecasting of equipment failure.
As a result of the selection, the solution from the Wiren Board was chosen. Solution by Wiren Board has won the competition. I would like to note that other candidates were not only worse in meeting our requirements — they simply could not fulfill all of them, so the choice was obvious to us. Read
The"Rekota"company specializes in Smart Home automation systems, developement using equipment Wirenboard and running the Apple HomeKit. Automation includes lighting control, full climate control (heating, underfloor heating, air conditioning, ventilation, humidification), curtain control, security systems, dispatching and control. The company has implemented projects in various types of real estate from standard to business class.
XIOT is an integrator of Smart home systems with years of experience, specializes in medium and premium turnkey projects.
Design, supply of equipment, installation and commissioning of systems: power electrics, security and fire alarm, access control, video surveillance, satellite and ip TV, home theater, sound and lighting design.
We base our systems only on proven and reliable equipment using modern technology.
The company Teplomonitor is a manufacturer and supplier of automation systems for heating systems, boiler control and climate control for private residences. In conjunction with the company Wiren board Telemonitor produces a SmartWeb K controller compatible with MOD2 and MOD3 and WBIO extention modules.
Under the brand «Gidrologo» this company produces ready-made modules, in which all the hydraulics and automation of the boiler are mounted on the bearing frame, the electric cables are wired and positioned and all system withstands 10 bar pressure testing.
KonstArtStudio is a technical studio for project development and assembly of electrical panels for apartments throughout Russia and CIS countries. Geography of works: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia, Czech Republic, etc. Designed more than 1300 boards, collected more than 900, of which about 40 boards have been designed on Wiren Board equipment, and about 20 have been assembled and configured. We work only with official dealers and have contacts with almost all manufacturers and department directors. All equipment used and the boards themselves are certified.
The company develops and implements systems for remote control and monitoring of automation systems work parameters.
Development of automation systems for
Base equipment. To implement various solutions in the field of automation, our specialists use the latest equipment of the Wiren Board company. High quality and availability of components allow to achieve any goals.
Smart home. We also implement Smart home concept for automation of residental houses and apartments.
Sensor-tools. "Monitoring and control instruments»
Specializes in monitoring systems and remote data collection for warehouses, shops, productions and various technological facilities. Offering solutions on the basis of Russian certified equipment which includes industrial automation controller WirenBoard.
A number of projects to control the temperature and humidity conditions for a geographically distributed group of grocery warehouse complexes and the Federal network of clothing stores has been implemented using Wiren Board 4 controllers. Wireless solutions for indoor temperature and humidity data collection are also offered on the basis of the controller.
To access telemetry data, local software systems based on SCADA systems are used, as well as the cloud data collection service "SENSOR", which is available from the browser at any time and provides ample opportunities for data collection, storage, export and visualization.
Group of companies "Cascade", Cheboksary, specializes in the development of products for the automation market, IT solutions and the introduction of industrial automation systems. Specialists of the enterprise have more than twenty years of experience in the field of design, development, production, delivery and maintenance of system products, implementation of critical projects for the industrial automation market.
Company «INFOTECH» - professional integrator of Smart Home systems designs, installs and maintains home and commercial automation systems.
The production of serial and individual electric panels “ITECH - 2020” with the “Smart Home” system is a comprehensive, fully functional solution, ready for installation, configuration and testing. ITECH-2020 panels will allow you to organize the management of lighting, climate, curtains, gates, irrigation and other engineering systems.
Company «INFOTECH» sends shields to anywhere in the world, INFOTECH engineers provide 24/7 assistance in connecting and configuring.
1. These terms of sale is developed on the basis of the RF Civil code, RF Law on February 7, 1992 № 2300-1 "On consumer protection", decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 27, 2007 № 612 "On approval of rules of sale of goods remote way" and other normative-legal acts. These rules regulate the procedure for retail purchase and sale of Goods through the online store, being a public offer addressed to individuals and legal entities ("Buyers").
2. the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions by placing an Order on the online store's website. An order is considered to have been executed properly if the Buyer provides the Seller with the following information: the buyer's last Name, first Name, phone number, address to deliver the Product, Product name, quantity.
2.1. the Buyer grants the Seller the right to use all personal data transmitted in the Order in order to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, form and develop a loyalty program for Buyers, and inform Buyers about the news of the online store. The right of use in these terms is understood as the Seller's right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, depersonalize, block, delete, destroy data with the right to transfer such data to third parties without further notice to the Buyer.
3. when selling goods remotely, the Seller offers the Buyer services for the delivery of Goods by delivery Services. In this case, the specific delivery Service for each Order is determined by the Buyer when placing the order. Delivery is available on weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00. Delivery times depend on the selected region and range from 1 to 14 business days (not counting the day of the order). The delivery period may be extended in cases stipulated by the delivery Service's operating rules. Delivery is carried out without demonstration. If you do not agree with the delivery terms, You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receiving it. For more information about regional delivery rates, please visit the website of courier services: SDEK, KSE, EMS. If the Buyer refuses the Product, the Buyer is charged the cost of delivery in accordance with the tariff in accordance with paragraph 21 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 27.09.2007 No. 612 "on approval of the rules for the sale of goods by remote means". When receiving the Product from the delivery Service, the Buyer must check the appearance of the product packaging (for the absence of deformation, opening). When receiving the Goods, the Buyer puts his signature in the delivery receipt in the box: "I confirm that the shipment was received in closed form, there are no external damages to the packaging, bandages, seals, and the weight of the shipment corresponds to the weight determined when it was received." If any defects are found on The product packaging, the Buyer must make a note of this in the delivery box on the courier's receipt. After receiving the Order and putting the signature of the Buyer in the receipt in the delivery column without specifying claims to the appearance of the product packaging, claims to external packaging defects (its opening and possible incompleteness of the Product) are not accepted.
4. Payment for ordered Products is made: By Bank transfer on the invoice issued for the Buyer.A plastic card based on the link generated for the Buyer.
5. Order processing is made in the working days from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. If you place your order after 18:00 Moscow time, our managers will contact you on the next business day after 10:00 am.
6. the Product is of good quality, you can return it within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the Order, provided that the product has not been used. To do this, you need to write an email with a request for a refund/exchange to email@example.com. Please note that if the Buyer refuses the Product, the Seller returns the amount paid by the Buyer for the Product, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for delivery of the returned Product from the Buyer, no later than 10 days from the date of submission of the corresponding claim.
7. the Warranty period for the Product is set at 24 months from the date of shipment.
8. the Risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product and the Buyer's signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. Ownership of the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product, subject to full payment.
9. the legislation of the Russian Federation applies to the relations between the Buyer and the Seller.
10. the Seller reserves the right to make changes to these terms of sale, and therefore the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules posted on the website of the online store. The Seller must post a notice of changes to these terms of sale no later than 7 (seven) calendar days before their effective date.
11. the Buyer guarantees that all the terms of these terms of sale are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
12. the Invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
13. all disputes arising between the Parties will be resolved through negotiations. if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the arbitration court of Moscow in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.