Equipment line WIRENBOARD PRO
is a special line of equipment from Wiren Board for professional installations, which is sold only through certified integrators.
Benefits for the client
WIRENBOARD PRO equipment is more expensive than the standard line, but in return you get:
- Performance. The WIRENBOARD PRO line includes only the most productive and powerful configurations.
- Reliability. Devices are checked on load stands for several hours or days to eliminate up to half of the cases of failure (not for all devices now).
- Technical support. If you face problems with the operation of our devices and the integrator for some reason could not resolve the issue, you can contact us directly for help.
- 5 years warranty. Warranty for WIRENBOARD PRO equipment is five years from the date of installation. We ship replacements the next business day after we receive a request from the integrator. No prior confirmation or diagnosis is required from us.
- Reliable integrators. WIRENBOARD PRO equipment can only be installed by integrators certified by our company, whose competence we check. If something happens to the integrator company, we will assume warranty obligations for the equipment and help with the transfer of project maintenance to another integrator.
Benefits for the integrator
For you, we have prepared conditions that will help you to make great projects and be sure that your efforts will pay off:
- No direct sales. Only certified integrators can use WIRENBOARD PRO equipment in their projects.
- Certification. The status of a certified integrator can only be obtained by integrators with sufficient resources and competencies to independently implement complex projects.
- Significant discounts. We offer integrators discounts on equipment from the recommended final prices to partially offset the costs of design, estimates, etc. at the stage of sale and presale.
- High-priority technical support. Integrator requests for WIRENBOARD PRO equipment have the highest priority. Technical support is available through regular channels and by phone during business hours.
- Exclusivity. WIRENBOARD PRO equipment is made in special black cases and is not sold freely. It is backed by a five-year, next business day replacement warranty.
- Project protection. We will provide a discount on equipment for a specific project to the first person who registers it — this will protect your investment. We do not reserve customers, industries and territories for the integrator.
The certification process does without unnecessary bureaucracy, and usually takes a couple of business days.
Requirements for an integrator:
- Availability in the state at least:
- two designers, or a long-term contract with a design bureau;
- two engineers for technical support, configuration and programming;
- one installer, or a long-term contract with contractors.
- Website or social media channels.
- Experience with Wiren Board equipment in real installations or on special stands. For companies that have not worked with Wiren Board equipment before: purchase a demo-kit or a set of Wiren Board equipment of comparable complexity for their own stand.
- At least 3 years of experience in the automation industry.
- Two or more completed complex automation projects. We evaluate the quality and complexity ourselves.
- Posting on your website information about the use of Wiren Board equipment with a link to wirenboard.com.
To be certified, you must provide:
- General information about the company confirming the conditions above.
- Full documentation on two previously completed projects on the equipment of Wiren Board or competitors, as well as photographs of the boards.
If you want to work with WIRENBOARD PRO equipment, write us.