We`ve discontinued analog input module WB-MAI11. We will produce the device on demand.
August 24, 2022
The new device WB-MAI6 development
We are developing WB-MAI6, Modbus RTU Analog input module (RS-485). WB-MAI6 is planned to be a replacement for the WB-MAI11 modbus device and side extension modules to the WBIO-AI-DV-12 and WBIO-AI-DV-12/4-20mA controllers.
August 18, 2022
Controller Wiren Board 6 is discontinued
We`ve discontinued controller Wiren Board 6. We will produce the device on demand.
August 2, 2022
4-channel dimmer WB-LED is for sale now
WB-LED dimmer for LED strips is an upgraded version of WB-MRGBW-D dimmer.
July 27, 2022
Interface Converter WB-USB485 is now available!
Using the new WB-USB485 you can install or update the firmware of Wiren Board Modbus device with computer or phone.
July 21, 2022
Wiren Board 7 controller arrived at the warehouse!
The new batch has already arrived at the retail warehouse. There is a new complete set with 2 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC TLC BiCS5.
July 6, 2022
Relay module WB-MR6C/NC is discontinued
We`ve discontinued WB-MR6C/NC module. We will produce the device on demand.
June 21, 2022
New WBE2R-R-ZIGBEE is now available
We have updated WBE2R-R-ZIGBEE extension module which adds Zigbee support to the Wiren Board controller.
June 16, 2022
ECOdim DALI GW2 is supported in Wiren Board controllers
ECOdim DALI GW2 Modbus-DALI Gateway makes the devices connected to the Wiren Board controller and manage them manually or with automation scripts.
June 15, 2022
Rapid SCADA is available on Wiren Board controllers
Rapid SCADA is an open source software for industrial automation. Basic functions are available for free, and additional modules for users of Wiren Board controllers can be purchased at a discount.
June 7, 2022
New relay WB-MR6C v.3 is now available
We launched a new relay WB-MR6C v.3 with 230V integrated power supply.
May 31, 2022
New release of Wiren Board software
Released a new version of the software wb-2204
May 19, 2022
ISE 2022 - Barcelona
We took part in the ISE 2022 exhibition in Barcelona, May, 10-13.
March 30, 2022
We invite you to the WBCE 2022!
We invite you to the Wiren Board Conference and Exhibition, which we will hold on April 22 at our production site in Dolgoprudny.
March 24, 2022
New relay with power measurement WB-MRWM2 is now available
We have launched a two-channel relay module with active power measurement WB-MRWM2.
February 25, 2022
We are developing WB-MR6C v.3
Development of WB-MR6C v.3 at the finish line.
February 4, 2022
New release of Wiren Board software
Released a new software release with a lot of changes.
January 14, 2022
Added support for Cityron PU-3 touch panel
Now you can use the Wiren Board controller with the Cityron PU-3 panel according to the instructions in our documentation.
December 27, 2021
Opening hours for holidays
All departments of the company will be closed on 31 December and from 1 to 9 January. On other days they work as usual.
December 24, 2021
Improving the integration of Wiren Board with KNX
KNX devices are now connected to Wiren Board in two clicks.
December 17, 2021
Phase mapping in Wiren Board meters
In WB-MAP3E and WB-MAP12E meters, you can tie the measuring transformer to any phase that comes to the meter.
November 24, 2021
Wiren Board can now interrogate meters using DLMS / COSEM and SPODES protocols
We have added protocol support to our wb-mqtt-serial driver.
November 19, 2021
New version of Wiren Board software
We released a new software release with a lot of changes.
November 3, 2021
NICs for Danfoss, Carel and Eliwell refrigerators are now available
We released a novelty for store automation - network cards for refrigeration controllers Danfoss, Carel and Eliwell.
October 5, 2021
We are waiting for you at HI-TECH BUILDING 2021
Wiren Board invites you to HI-TECH BUILDING 2021, which will be held from 18 to 20 October.
The international exhibition is dedicated to building automation systems, smart homes, smart cities and energy saving.
July 29, 2021
Added support for single-phase and three-phase Energomera meters
We have added support for some meters manufactured by JSC “Electrotechnical factories “Energomera”:
single-phase meters Energomera CE102M,
three-phase meters Energomera 301,
three-phase meters Energomera 303.
July 28, 2021
Added support for Somfy, Akko, WinDeco and Dooya motorized curtains
We've added support for motorized curtains from the largest manufacturer Somfy, as well as Akko, WinDeco and Dooya.
July 20, 2021
Updated controller Wiren Board 6.8
We have started selling the updated Wiren Board 6.8 controller.
The new revision is slightly different from Wiren Board 6.7 and is fully compatible with it.
Price from 14 900 ₽. (~200 USD)
July 15, 2021
Added support for boilers with OpenTherm and eBUS
We have started selling new expansion modules WBE2-I-OPENTHERM and WBE2-I-EBUS.
The modules will allow the Wiren Board 6 controller to control electric and gas boilers using the OpenTherm and eBUS protocols.
Price 3200 ₽ (~ 44 USD).
July 8, 2021
New extended conditions of return and trade-in
We have changed the conditions for the return of Wiren Board equipment!
Previously, it could be returned within two months from the date of purchase for the full price. The equipment can now be returned later but at a discount.
July 2, 2021
The third version of the demo suitcase is on sale
We've updated our demo kit!
New devices, graphical dashboard, and compact size. WB-demo-kit v.3 can already be bought or rented.
Price 66 500 ₽. (~ 912 USD)
June 25, 2021
Added support for single-phase and three-phase NEVA meters
We have added support for some meters manufactured by TAYPIT-IP LLC:
single-phase meters NEVA MT 113/123/124,
three-phase meters of transformer connection NEVA MT 323,
three-phase meters of direct connection NEVA MT 324.
June 24, 2021
We started developing a new Wiren Board 7
The development of the new Wiren Board 7 has begun!
This is the next model in the Wiren Board product line of automation controllers. The first batch is scheduled for the end of 2021.
June 4, 2021
We are waiting for you at Electro-2021
We invite you to the 29th International Exhibition of Electrical Equipment. Lighting engineering. Automation of buildings and structures —
Electro - 2021.
We will be waiting for you in Pavilion 2, on the 2nd level - stand No. 22G40, at the Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14., metro "Vystovochnaya" or "Business Center".
1. These terms of sale is developed on the basis of the RF Civil code, RF Law on February 7, 1992 № 2300-1 "On consumer protection", decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 27, 2007 № 612 "On approval of rules of sale of goods remote way" and other normative-legal acts. These rules regulate the procedure for retail purchase and sale of Goods through the online store, being a public offer addressed to individuals and legal entities ("Buyers").
2. the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions by placing an Order on the online store's website. An order is considered to have been executed properly if the Buyer provides the Seller with the following information: the buyer's last Name, first Name, phone number, address to deliver the Product, Product name, quantity.
2.1. the Buyer grants the Seller the right to use all personal data transmitted in the Order in order to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, form and develop a loyalty program for Buyers, and inform Buyers about the news of the online store. The right of use in these terms is understood as the Seller's right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, depersonalize, block, delete, destroy data with the right to transfer such data to third parties without further notice to the Buyer.
3. when selling goods remotely, the Seller offers the Buyer services for the delivery of Goods by delivery Services. In this case, the specific delivery Service for each Order is determined by the Buyer when placing the order. Delivery is available on weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00. Delivery times depend on the selected region and range from 1 to 14 business days (not counting the day of the order). The delivery period may be extended in cases stipulated by the delivery Service's operating rules. Delivery is carried out without demonstration. If you do not agree with the delivery terms, You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receiving it. For more information about regional delivery rates, please visit the website of courier services: SDEK, KSE, EMS. If the Buyer refuses the Product, the Buyer is charged the cost of delivery in accordance with the tariff in accordance with paragraph 21 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 27.09.2007 No. 612 "on approval of the rules for the sale of goods by remote means". When receiving the Product from the delivery Service, the Buyer must check the appearance of the product packaging (for the absence of deformation, opening). When receiving the Goods, the Buyer puts his signature in the delivery receipt in the box: "I confirm that the shipment was received in closed form, there are no external damages to the packaging, bandages, seals, and the weight of the shipment corresponds to the weight determined when it was received." If any defects are found on The product packaging, the Buyer must make a note of this in the delivery box on the courier's receipt. After receiving the Order and putting the signature of the Buyer in the receipt in the delivery column without specifying claims to the appearance of the product packaging, claims to external packaging defects (its opening and possible incompleteness of the Product) are not accepted.
4. Payment for ordered Products is made: By Bank transfer on the invoice issued for the Buyer.A plastic card based on the link generated for the Buyer.
5. Order processing is made in the working days from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. If you place your order after 18:00 Moscow time, our managers will contact you on the next business day after 10:00 am.
6. the Product is of good quality, you can return it within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the Order, provided that the product has not been used. To do this, you need to write an email with a request for a refund/exchange to email@example.com. Please note that if the Buyer refuses the Product, the Seller returns the amount paid by the Buyer for the Product, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for delivery of the returned Product from the Buyer, no later than 10 days from the date of submission of the corresponding claim.
7. the Warranty period for the Product is set at 24 months from the date of shipment.
8. the Risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product and the Buyer's signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. Ownership of the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product, subject to full payment.
9. the legislation of the Russian Federation applies to the relations between the Buyer and the Seller.
10. the Seller reserves the right to make changes to these terms of sale, and therefore the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules posted on the website of the online store. The Seller must post a notice of changes to these terms of sale no later than 7 (seven) calendar days before their effective date.
11. the Buyer guarantees that all the terms of these terms of sale are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
12. the Invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
13. all disputes arising between the Parties will be resolved through negotiations. if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the arbitration court of Moscow in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.