This model has been discontinued. The new version is under development.
Designed for dimming incandescent lamps, this dimmer also supports dimming LED bulbs, LED strips’ drivers, electronic power transformers driving halogen lights, etc.
Supports leading-edge and trailing-edge dimming.
Can be used to control the speed of a fan.
- 2 channel dimming load
- up to 200 watts per channel (400W available as an option)
- phase cut on leading or trailing edge
- dimming step — 1%
- protection against overload, short circuit
- Channel status indication
- Two direct control digital inputs:
- Short press: on/off
- Long press: smooth change of brightness
- Group galvanic isolation of inputs
- "Dry contact" inputs
- Supply voltage: 9 to 28 VDC
- Interface: RS-485, Modbus RTU
- 2-module wide DIN rail enclosure (36 x 90 x 58 mm)