Modbus IR remote control module. It can be used for remote control of climate control stations, fan coils, TV, lightening and other devices with IR-interface. Module has RS-485 interface for programming and control by PC or controller using Modbus RTU protocol.
Before using module must be teached using original remote control or IR commands can be programmed using RS-485 interface. It can store up to 32 IR commands.
Module has very small transmitter wich makes it almost invisible.Learning module with infrared transmitter. Controls air conditioning units, fan coils, TV sets etc. The module is managed by a controller or PC via RS-485 through Modbus RTU protocol commands.
Supports remote digital 1-wire temperature sensor
Supports recording complex IR signals
Wiren Board ready-made configuration templates available
1. These terms of sale is developed on the basis of the RF Civil code, RF Law on February 7, 1992 № 2300-1 "On consumer protection", decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 27, 2007 № 612 "On approval of rules of sale of goods remote way" and other normative-legal acts. These rules regulate the procedure for retail purchase and sale of Goods through the online store, being a public offer addressed to individuals and legal entities ("Buyers").
2. the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions by placing an Order on the online store's website. An order is considered to have been executed properly if the Buyer provides the Seller with the following information: the buyer's last Name, first Name, phone number, address to deliver the Product, Product name, quantity.
2.1. the Buyer grants the Seller the right to use all personal data transmitted in the Order in order to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, form and develop a loyalty program for Buyers, and inform Buyers about the news of the online store. The right of use in these terms is understood as the Seller's right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, depersonalize, block, delete, destroy data with the right to transfer such data to third parties without further notice to the Buyer.
3. when selling goods remotely, the Seller offers the Buyer services for the delivery of Goods by delivery Services. In this case, the specific delivery Service for each Order is determined by the Buyer when placing the order. Delivery is available on weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00. Delivery times depend on the selected region and range from 1 to 14 business days (not counting the day of the order). The delivery period may be extended in cases stipulated by the delivery Service's operating rules. Delivery is carried out without demonstration. If you do not agree with the delivery terms, You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receiving it. For more information about regional delivery rates, please visit the website of courier services: SDEK, KSE, EMS. If the Buyer refuses the Product, the Buyer is charged the cost of delivery in accordance with the tariff in accordance with paragraph 21 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 27.09.2007 No. 612 "on approval of the rules for the sale of goods by remote means". When receiving the Product from the delivery Service, the Buyer must check the appearance of the product packaging (for the absence of deformation, opening). When receiving the Goods, the Buyer puts his signature in the delivery receipt in the box: "I confirm that the shipment was received in closed form, there are no external damages to the packaging, bandages, seals, and the weight of the shipment corresponds to the weight determined when it was received." If any defects are found on The product packaging, the Buyer must make a note of this in the delivery box on the courier's receipt. After receiving the Order and putting the signature of the Buyer in the receipt in the delivery column without specifying claims to the appearance of the product packaging, claims to external packaging defects (its opening and possible incompleteness of the Product) are not accepted.
4. Payment for ordered Products is made: By Bank transfer on the invoice issued for the Buyer.A plastic card based on the link generated for the Buyer.
5. Order processing is made in the working days from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. If you place your order after 18:00 Moscow time, our managers will contact you on the next business day after 10:00 am.
6. the Product is of good quality, you can return it within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the Order, provided that the product has not been used. To do this, you need to write an email with a request for a refund/exchange to email@example.com. Please note that if the Buyer refuses the Product, the Seller returns the amount paid by the Buyer for the Product, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for delivery of the returned Product from the Buyer, no later than 10 days from the date of submission of the corresponding claim.
7. the Warranty period for the Product is set at 24 months from the date of shipment.
8. the Risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product and the Buyer's signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. Ownership of the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product, subject to full payment.
9. the legislation of the Russian Federation applies to the relations between the Buyer and the Seller.
10. the Seller reserves the right to make changes to these terms of sale, and therefore the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules posted on the website of the online store. The Seller must post a notice of changes to these terms of sale no later than 7 (seven) calendar days before their effective date.
11. the Buyer guarantees that all the terms of these terms of sale are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
12. the Invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
13. all disputes arising between the Parties will be resolved through negotiations. if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the arbitration court of Moscow in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.