Retail price from $30.14 to $78.08 depending on options
In stock 501 pcs.
501 pieces are already at the warehouse
800 more in 2-3 months
Combined digital sensor for temperature, humidity, light and volatile organic compounds (VOC). It has two inputs that can be used to connect external 1-wire sensors like DS18B20, pulse counting or reading discrete signals.
Applicable to control climate parameters in data centers, server rooms, warehouses, technical rooms, as well as inside automation cabinets and other equipment.
4 measured parameters in one housing.
Connecting 1-wire sensors.
Connection of discrete and counting signals.
The housing can be mounted on a 35 mm DIN rail or through holes on any surface.
Heating the temperature and humidity sensor to remove condensation.
Adjustable temperature compensation.
Quick and easy integration into the automation and monitoring system.
Temperature: -40°C...+80°C (+-0.5C).
Humidity: 5...95% (+-3%).
Illumination: 10...10,000 lux (±20%).
VOC concentration: 0…60000 ppb.
Supply voltage: 9…28 VDC.
Power consumption: 0.1 W.
Interface: RS-485, Modbus RTU.
Plastic housing with DIN rail mounting and mounting holes (84x46x29 mm).
Volatile organic substances (VOCs, VOC) are substances released into the atmosphere in the form of gases: evaporation of varnishes/paints and elements of interior decoration (phenol, formaldehyde, toluene, styrene), alcohols, benzene, rotting vegetables, gases emitted by humans, household gas. High concentrations of hazardous VOCs pose a threat to human life and health.
The VOC sensor determines the total concentration of these substances with a typical error of ±15%.
When used with a Wiren Board controller, you can use the mouse in the web interface:
configure auto-calibration of the VOC sensor and temperature compensation,
configure polling time,
enable or disable parameter polling.
When used with other equipment, the dimmer can be configured via the RS-485 bus by writing values to Modbus registers. The register table is open, well documented and available on our website.
Reading the readings
If a Wiren Board controller is used, the measured values are available in the controller's web interface and can be used in automation scripts or transferred to a higher-level system. Only the included channels are displayed in the device card.
The module also transmits all data via Modbus RTU (RS-485), which can be read by any equipment or software that supports this protocol: third-party controllers, HMI panels or SCADA.
1. These terms of sale is developed on the basis of the RF Civil code, RF Law on February 7, 1992 № 2300-1 "On consumer protection", decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 27, 2007 № 612 "On approval of rules of sale of goods remote way" and other normative-legal acts. These rules regulate the procedure for retail purchase and sale of Goods through the online store, being a public offer addressed to individuals and legal entities ("Buyers").
2. the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions by placing an Order on the online store's website. An order is considered to have been executed properly if the Buyer provides the Seller with the following information: the buyer's last Name, first Name, phone number, address to deliver the Product, Product name, quantity.
2.1. the Buyer grants the Seller the right to use all personal data transmitted in the Order in order to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, form and develop a loyalty program for Buyers, and inform Buyers about the news of the online store. The right of use in these terms is understood as the Seller's right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, depersonalize, block, delete, destroy data with the right to transfer such data to third parties without further notice to the Buyer.
3. when selling goods remotely, the Seller offers the Buyer services for the delivery of Goods by delivery Services. In this case, the specific delivery Service for each Order is determined by the Buyer when placing the order. Delivery is available on weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00. Delivery times depend on the selected region and range from 1 to 14 business days (not counting the day of the order). The delivery period may be extended in cases stipulated by the delivery Service's operating rules. Delivery is carried out without demonstration. If you do not agree with the delivery terms, You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receiving it. For more information about regional delivery rates, please visit the website of courier services: SDEK, KSE, EMS. If the Buyer refuses the Product, the Buyer is charged the cost of delivery in accordance with the tariff in accordance with paragraph 21 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 27.09.2007 No. 612 "on approval of the rules for the sale of goods by remote means". When receiving the Product from the delivery Service, the Buyer must check the appearance of the product packaging (for the absence of deformation, opening). When receiving the Goods, the Buyer puts his signature in the delivery receipt in the box: "I confirm that the shipment was received in closed form, there are no external damages to the packaging, bandages, seals, and the weight of the shipment corresponds to the weight determined when it was received." If any defects are found on The product packaging, the Buyer must make a note of this in the delivery box on the courier's receipt. After receiving the Order and putting the signature of the Buyer in the receipt in the delivery column without specifying claims to the appearance of the product packaging, claims to external packaging defects (its opening and possible incompleteness of the Product) are not accepted.
4. Payment for ordered Products is made: By Bank transfer on the invoice issued for the Buyer.A plastic card based on the link generated for the Buyer.
5. Order processing is made in the working days from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. If you place your order after 18:00 Moscow time, our managers will contact you on the next business day after 10:00 am.
6. the Product is of good quality, you can return it within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the Order, provided that the product has not been used. To do this, you need to write an email with a request for a refund/exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if the Buyer refuses the Product, the Seller returns the amount paid by the Buyer for the Product, with the exception of the Seller's expenses for delivery of the returned Product from the Buyer, no later than 10 days from the date of submission of the corresponding claim.
7. the Warranty period for the Product is set at 24 months from the date of shipment.
8. the Risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product and the Buyer's signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. Ownership of the Product passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Product, subject to full payment.
9. the legislation of the Russian Federation applies to the relations between the Buyer and the Seller.
10. the Seller reserves the right to make changes to these terms of sale, and therefore the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules posted on the website of the online store. The Seller must post a notice of changes to these terms of sale no later than 7 (seven) calendar days before their effective date.
11. the Buyer guarantees that all the terms of these terms of sale are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
12. the Invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
13. all disputes arising between the Parties will be resolved through negotiations. if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the arbitration court of Moscow in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.