Relay module with high in-rush current capacity for lighting management and switching general purpose loads. Designed for industrial and home automation systems.
The module is designed to control loads up to 10A rated (16 A peak current) without contactors. It is equipped with a special input for simultaneous cutoff of all loads.
- 6 channels with relays rated 10A 230 VAC
- Channel status indication
- Maximum continuous current: 16 A per channel
- Maximum in-rush current:
- /I models - up to 120 A (20 ms)
- /S models - up to 800 A (200 µs)
- 6 discrete inputs with a direct channel control function
- 1 digital input for disabling all relay channels simultaneously
- Group galvanic isolation of inputs
- "Dry contact" inputs (LV model) or 220 VAC inputs (HV model)
- Supply voltage: 9 to 28 VDC
- Interface: RS-485, Modbus RTU
- 6-module wide DIN rail mounted enclosure (106 x 90 x 58 mm)